Friday, August 27, 2021

COVID Experience

I was on Clubhouse discussing my COVID experience and realized people are trying to monetize on their story. I don’t understand why people are trying to make money, but WHY off COVID?? 

I’m not!! I want to help everyone and anyone live through this man made virus.. I hope my blog provides you with the tools you need to help you on your healing journey. 

My knowledge is free of charge and I don’t sell any COVID products. 

Cleaning out your genes was critical for me surviving this virus!  

Stay tuned for my journey. Please comment below what information/topics you’d like to read about? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Day

  The Best Ways to Celebrate Earth Day and Make Your Community Greener & Happier Introduction: How to Celebrate Earth Day  keywords: ear...